Open Letter to our Patients and Referral Sources
People spend countless hours researching information on the internet today regarding vacations, cars, and even pets. However, what I find very interesting is that very few of us spend time researching our doctor or physical therapist. In my opinion, the skill of my body mechanic (physical therapist) is much more important to me than the skill of my auto mechanic.
According to a recent survey the top considerations when choosing a Physical Therapist or for that manner any health care provider are as follows:
- Expertise, Education Level, Certifications and Reputation
- Insurance Coverage
- Bedside Manner
- Office Staff Personalities / Customer Service
- Office Location and Hours of Operation
We would like to share some information with you about our company:
- We practice Evidence Based Medicine – utilizing the most effective treatment options in the literature today.
- We have collectively over 70 years of clinical experience within our ranks.
- Our reputation is second to none. Our owner Dr. David Boyce PT, ECS, OCS is a professor of Physical Therapy at Bellarmine University and University of Louisville and has been teaching Orthopedics to many of the therapists in the area for over 10 years.
- We take all insurances, even many of the plans other Physical Therapy Groups decline to accept because they pay poorly for physical therapy.
- Each of our employees (Physical Therapists and Support Staff) undergoes constant customer service training. We like our patients and we show it!
- We hire not only based on skill. We place a big emphasis on hiring people that are fun and have great personalities.
So do your research and come and visit us. You’ll have a great experience and get better in the process!
David Boyce, Marcia Boyce, and Phil Herrell